What is Matcha Tea?
- a mood-enhancing, antioxidant powerhouse
- a natural weightloss aid, pH balancer and detox agent
- a sugar-free coffee alternative without the jitters
Matcha is premium green tea powder from Japan used for drinking as tea or as an ingredient in recipes. While other green teas are grown throughout the world, matcha is unique to Japan. It is the heart of the Japanese way of tea and has been celebrated in the traditional Japanese tea ceremony for hundreds of years.
Matcha HEALTHY BENEFITS
- Is packed with antioxidants including the powerful EGCg
- Boosts metabolism and burns calories
- Detoxifies effectively and naturally
- Calms the mind and relaxes the body
- Is rich in fiber, chlorophyll and vitamins
- Enhances mood.
- Provides vitamin C, selenium, chromium, zinc and magnesium
- Prevents disease
- Lowers cholesterol and blood sugar
How to make Matcha Tea?
To make Matcha green tea, use the scoop to measure half a teaspoon of powder in a cup. Pour hot (175°F, not boiled) water (approximately ¼ cup), then whisk until a small amount of foam appears. Use the spoon to stirring your Matcha when it settles.
Whisk & Whisk Holder
- How to: Soak the prongs in warm water for a few minutes before each use, inspect the whisk and remove any broken prongs, add your favorite matcha powder then add hot water approximately 175f and whisk briskly in an “M” shape until frothy.
- Clean: wash under cold water, Gently rub the prongs to remove the powder, pat dry then air dry on Whisk Holder.
- Store: we recommend keeping it on a stand with Whisk Holder naturally, If in the container then keep it in an upright position and make sure it’s 100% dry, and don’t close the lid tightly. The shape of the whisk will change over time. The knot will open and straighten after each use this is expected.
- How to: start with use 2 scoops for every 2 oz of water and then adjust to your taste.
- Clean: wash with warm water or wipe with a damp cloth, dry thoroughly do not use soap.
- Store: keep in dry place, away from high heat.
1. Remember to dry all the products after use and then store them.
2. The tea stalks are tightly packed before use, and the water is scattered after use, which is a normal phenomenon, non-quality problems.
3. Tea set should not be exposed to the sun, not soaked in water for a long time.
4. It is normal to change color after repeated use of flushing.